Sunday 23 February 2014

30 Day Shred - plus the 5.2 diet! my diary

I thought since i am trying to lose weight i would also try and get fit, so someone recommended me this 30 Day Shred dvd which is only £5.00 at amazon.co.uk and $8.68 on amazon.com

there are 3 levels to do, so start with level 1 and move up every 10 days, i am on day 3 of level 1 and i was aching yesterday as i am totally unfit lol  my aim is to do this everyday and i will post a before and after picture up so you can see how i have done, remember i am incorporating the 5.2 diet with it too as i hope to lose weight and tone up at the same time.


Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred [DVD]



I like the way jillian  helps by talking and giving encouragement all the way through, there is also an easier way and a hard way and you can follow which way you want, so there's no overdoing it. my legs ached after day 1 and day 2 they were even worse but i have woken up on day 3 ready to go! i will keep you all updated on how it goes - any tips or questions please post

No comments:

Post a Comment