Tuesday 31 July 2012

How I started entering Competitions

My story begins on the mse grabbits board, in Januray 2012 this year, its a fab board with lots of nice people and we all share our bargains, prices glitches and discount codes etc. I have always entered competitions and been lucky (I won a mobile on the BNTM show which was great) but never seriously entered them everyday before. bargains were my favourite! I managed to get all my families birthday and Xmas presents as bargains for the last few years. I was visiting the FindMeAGift website and i saw they has a little competition on their face book page it was to win a Sex In The City necklace like Carrie used to wear, so as i had just bought something off their website, I went and entered. I didn't think anything of it, but then I won!! think there was 3 of us and i was so excited. it took about 3 weeks for the necklace to come as it had to be made specially for me and my name. 





Anyway within the 3 weeks of me winning this necklace and receiving it i had entered 1000's of comps and managed to win quite a few! I had the bug! i had actually met loads of people on face book that entered comps too, all people did was like/share all day lol i entered comps wherever i saw them.

Here is a list of some of my favourite wins!


  • £1200 washing machine - from twitter - tweeted once, got an email a few weeks later was in total shock!
  • £1000 Tesco vouchers from Real radio, about a week after the washing machine win, that was a shock too!
  • 2 Tickets to the preview of Battleship in London, travel and Hotel with Capital FM - great film and got to see Rhianna, Taylor Kitsch and Pete Berg
  • Valentines Hamper worth £70 Forman & Field's from a blog competition it came on Valentines day and it had fillet steaks to cook, a starter and a dessert, and some sparkly wine. it was scrumptious!!a
  • pair of TRACEY NEULS shoes which cost around £400 and they are soo comfy and smart. 
  • VIP Olympic trip, tickets to the athletics, 1st class train travel, personal shopper at Harvey Nichols with £500 to spend and a makeover, Lunch at the Ritz and Hotel stay at the Ritz!! all won with Trebor
 
 

Had to show you all the pic of the washing machine, its an LG 12Kg Direct drive Steam Clean amazing machine!! I love it, it fits everything in it, even a kingsize duvet. Having 3 kids, its been a lifesaver, i now wash less and its soooo quiet, i can talk on the phone right next to it, on full spin. more details on it HERE

Funnily to this very day, my favourite prize is the necklace, i wear it everyday and i love it! everyone always says how nice it is and its handy for if i ever knock my head and forget my name. so thanks to Find Me A Gift, I now enter lots and lots of competitions!!


2 comments:

  1. You've won some great prizes, it keeps me going through the quiet times when I hear my friends winning amazing things! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so the addiction began lol x

    ReplyDelete