Sunday 4 September 2022

Paddleboarding Fun this summer

 

 Paddleboarding fun at the lake 


This summer has been so much fun, we have been paddleboarding most weekends, after work and as often as possible. I was lucky enough to win a paddleboard about 5 years ago in one of my competitions, think it was with Vodafone. Last autumn I managed to get my Fiance Tony onto the board, even though he cannot swim! he wears a life jacket and since that first paddle around the lagoons in Llanberis, he is addicted.

 

Tony enjoying a summers evening on his board

Llanberis Lake is great for beginners, it has a lovely lagoon which is sheltered from the wind, we only live around 20 minutes away and we just love Llanberis as its where Snowdon is and there just the most amaazing views as you can see below:



Below is a video of Llanberis lake, with Snowdon and other mountains in the viewpoint.

This is the video of my first ever paddleboard, around 5 years ago! i feel i have improved alot since then



Amazon has all kinds of paddleboards here my boards above are Irocker boards and my favourite is here, i also recently got an attachement to screw in for my cuppa tea, my go pro and a self stick. A wet dry back as shown is a good idea too, take your phone etc on board with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment